Clinical Research Award History
- Haiwen Gui - “Prevalence of Contact Allergens in Natural Personal Care Products”
- Christina Murphy, BA - “Identifying Allergens in Modern Eye Cosmetic Practices”
- Christen Samaan, MD - "Is In-Person Day 2 Patch Testing Necessary?"
- Michelle Xiong - "Analysis of Formaldehyde Content in Eyelash Extension Glue"
- Walter Liszewski - “The Use of Mass Spectrometry to Identify Contact Allergens in Shoes”
- Vaibhav Garg - “Characterizing Patterns of Allergy in African American Allergic Contact Dermatitis Patients”
- Lindsey Voller - “Investigation of Commercial Essential Oils for Formaldehyde Content”
- Alexandra Flamm - "Establishing Consensus on the Treatment of Toxicodendron Dermatitis"
- Yujie Linda Liou – “Analysis of Formaldehyde Content in Tattoo Inks”
- JiaDe "Jeff" Yu - "Identification of Potential Allergens in Adhesives in Wound Dressings"
- Lindsey Voller - “Analysis of Formaldehyde Content in Nail Polish”
- Anne Boyd - "Analysis of Formaldehyde Content in Textiles and Personal Care Products"
- Kelly Aschenbeck - "Mass Spectrometry of Topical Products Containing Toxicodendron Extracts"
- Nethercott Research Award
- Sanna Ronkainen - "An Investigation of Accelerator-Free Gloves"
- Anna Kersh - "Identifying Excipient Dye-Related Contact Allergy Using a Novel Patch Test"
- Jeffrey Scott - "Cutaneous Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity in Extrinsic and Intrinsic Atopic Dermatitis"
- Katherine Grey, MMRF - "Epidemiology and Co-Reactivity of Novel Surfactant Allergens: A double-blind randomized controlled study"
- Solveig Hagen, BS - "Dermatitis in North American Production Workers: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of Data from the North American Contact Dermatitis Group 1996-2014."