The American Contact Dermatitis Society is a professional society committed to advancing the care and understanding of dermatitis and allergy.
- Complimentary access to the ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program (CAMP), a resource designed to help patients manage allergic contact dermatitis and find personal care products that are safe for them to use*
- Complimentary print and online subscription to Dermatitis – the official journal of the ACDS*
- Complimentary access to Personal Care Products Council databases
- Complimentary access to the Patch Testing 5th Edition Book, by Dr. Anton C. de Groot
- Inclusion into the ACDS Find a Provider Database*
- Access to research grants to help promote research in contact dermatitis
- Up-to-date information and resources on state-of-the-art research and practice
- Discounted registration to the ACDS Annual Meeting and ACDS Fall Meeting
- Complimentary registration to monthly virtual lectures
- Networking opportunities with a select group of national and international peers, who share an interest in contact dermatitis.
- Complimentary membership fees for dermatology residents
- Recognition of achievement with awards & grants.
* Benefits available for select member types