Awards and Grants
Education and Research
The American Contact Dermatitis Society is committed to advancing the care and understanding of dermatitis and allergy through the promotion of education, research, and advocacy. As part of this initiative, ACDS offers the following educational awards to help encourage research in these areas.
ACDS Annual Meeting Award Opportunities
- Alexander A. Fisher Lectureship Award is awarded in honor of Alexander Fisher, MD, honoring his contributions to the field of contact dermatitis.
- Alexander A. Fisher Resident Award honoring top resident presenters at the Annual Meeting
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Travel Award for presenters of an oral or poster presentation which focuses on diversity, equity, inclusion, or healthcare disparities within dermatitis.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Poster Award honoring the top poster presentation at the Annual Meeting which focuses on diversity, equity, inclusion, or healthcare disparities within dermatitis.
- Fran Storrs Poster Award - honoring top poster presenters at the Annual Meeting
- Maibach Travel Award for presenters at the Annual Meeting who come from outside the U.S. to encourage a global exchange of information
Education and Research Award Opportunities
Deadline - April 15, 2024 by 11:59pm CST