In the “Mile-High City” of Denver, this meeting will feature an interactive program for attendees to explore opportunities to contribute in areas of research & patient engagement. This two-day seminar will be held at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel in Denver, CO, this September 28-29, 2018. A distinguished national faculty will provide insights, information and guidance on topics related to Contact Dermatitis, and state-of-the art approaches to diagnosis and management.
- How can we work together to fill gaps in dermatitis care?
- How can we better educate our patients and our colleagues?
- How do the innate and adaptive immune systems interact?
- How do we identify protein allergens that cause dermatitis?
- Dermatitis messages we need to deliver.
- International faculty