ACDS 31st Annual Meeting
March 19, 2020
Abstracts will be open for submission in Fall of 2019.
Guidelines for Submitting Abstracts
- The entire abstract, including title, author(s), institution, country, and acknowledgments, must not exceed more than 250 words.
- Abstracts must be submitted in electronic format either by uploading an MS Word document (not PDF) or pasting the text in the appropriate box. If uploading a file, include your last name in the file title.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible. State the specific object of the study, the method used (if pertinent), the results, and the conclusions. All abstracts should provide specific findings. Please do not include promissory statements such as "experiments are in progress" or "results will be discussed".
- If human or animal subjects are involved, please address if the studies were approved by a review board or what guidelines were used to ensure humane treatment of the subjects.
- Abstracts published prior to January 1, 2020 will not be considered.
- All information must be typed in English. Abstracts will be reproduced as submitted.
- Standard abbreviations may be used. Explain nonstandard abbreviations in parentheses when first used.
- On the first line, type the title of the abstract in title case letters flush with the left margin of the block.
- On the next line, include the full names of all authors and their institutional affiliations, cities, states, and countries (if outside the United States). Underline the presenter’s name.
- End the abstract with acknowledgments, if any.
- Please send a letter from your Program Director or Supervisor documenting your Training/Professional status if you are applying for the Fisher or Maibach Awards.
- If accepted you will be required to complete a statement of any potential conflicting interests.