CAMP Section Editor
Call for Applications: Dermatitis CAMP Section Editor
The American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS) would like to announce the development of a new CAMP Section Editor for its flagship journal, Dermatitis.
Dermatitis is owned by the ACDS, and is the home journal for the ACDS, Societa Italiana di Dermatologica Allergologica Professionale e Ambientale, Experimental Contact Dermatitis Research Group, International Contact Dermatitis Research Group, and North American Contact Dermatitis Group. The journal focuses on contact, atopic, occupational, and drug/device dermatitis. It publishes six issues annually (on an every-other month basis) with an approximate total of 380 print pages and 60 online-only pages. Dermatitis is currently ranked 8th of 68 journals in dermatology, with an impact factor of 3.988.
The ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program is an ACDS member only benefit, which is available to ACDS members and their respective patients. This resource is designed to help patients manage allergic contact dermatitis and find personal care products that are safe for them to use.
The CAMP Section Editor is a volunteer position and will assist with collaboration efforts between the Dermatitis Journal and the ACDS CAMP Director. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Strive to improve both Dermatitis and the ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program (CAMP)
- Analyze articles published in Dermatitis for suitability in CAMP
- Select articles and provide a PDF to CAMP Director for consideration and inclusion
- Provide a monthly report detailing the Dermatitis articles submitted for consideration
- Serve as a liaison between the Dermatitis Editorial Office and CAMP leadership
- Actively participate in Dermatitis editorial board meetings and teleconferences for the betterment of Dermatitis and CAMP
Applications must include the following:
- Letter of interest stating why you are interested in this position, what strengths you can bring to the position and what experience you have with ACDS CAMP (500 words or less)
- CV including bibliography; and
- Two references, which include name and contact information, who can confirm qualifications for the position
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
Please submit your letter of interest via email to email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about the position.