Basics of Patch Testing Workshop
Thursday, October 12, 2023
Calling all future patch-testers! Do you want to learn how to evaluate a patient for allergic contact dermatitis or just want to brush up on your patch testing skills? Have you always wanted to patch test a patient but never knew how to get started or what to test them to? The American Contact Dermatitis Society is excited to offer a one half-day Hands-On Basics of Patch Testing Workshop. During this session, participants will:
- Receive didactic and interactive lectures from leaders within the American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Feel, touch, and load different patch testing chambers available on the market
- Mix and dispense allergens
- Patch test and map the backs of mannequins
- Observe an in-person interview of a patient with allergic contact dermatitis
- Feel and observe the reading and interpretation of patch testing results on a LIVE patient
The Basics of Patch Testing Workshop will be held in conjunction with the ACDS 2023 Fall Meeting in Park City, UT. Space is limited and additional registration fees will apply.
ACDS wishes to thank Dormer Laboratories, Inc. / Chemotechnique Diagnostics for this opportunity.
Basics of Patch Testing Workshop - Registration Rates*
*Additional fees apply for the Fall Meeting general sessions. See rates here.
|Before 9/19/2023||On or After 9/19/2023|
|Affiliate / Researcher / Industry||$50||$75|
|Nurse / Physician Assistant||$50||$75|
|Residents / Students||$25||$50|
See the workshop agenda here or by clicking the image below!