ACDS 2023 Health and Safety Protocols
We look forward to welcoming attendees to New Orleans for the ACDS 34th Annual Meeting, Thursday, March 16, 2023.
ACDS’s leadership is constantly reviewing all health and safety factors affecting the ACDS 34th Annual Meeting. We believe that we can safely bring together our highly vaccinated group with strong protocols in place. We also appreciate that the circumstances of each individual and their community, workplace and family may vary.
With these factors in mind, we are pleased to offer two options to ensure that everyone has access to the education and connections they want and need:
- In-Person: Our face-to-face meeting in New Orleans, will still take place responsibly with appropriate safety measures. No one understands better than your peers what this year has been like for you. Many of our members have expressed a real need to be together for support, encouragement, and rejuvenation. This option also provides access to all virtual components of the ACDS Annual Meeting beginning April 3 through the end of 2023. If that is you, please join us in New Orleans!
- Virtual: For a variety of reasons, you may simply feel like a virtual option is the better choice. If that is you, please join us virtually for our ACDS Annual Meeting! All sessions will be recorded and available for virtual attendees to watch on an on-demand basis beginning April 3 through the end of 2023. There will be no live-streaming option the day of the event.
For those individuals attending the ACDS Annual Meeting in New Orleans, these are our current* Health and Safety Protocols:
- All attendees, exhibiting personnel, vendors and ACDS staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, and must attest to this fact during the meeting registration process. Additionally, you may be asked to show proof of vaccination when you pick up your registration packet.
- International Attendees will need to attest that they are fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organization.
- All attendees will be required to agree to a COVID Liability Waiver.
- Masks will be optional and based on each individual’s personal preference and comfort level.
*Health and Safety Protocols are subject to change at any time. All such changes will be updated on this page, as well as communicated as quickly as possible with registered attendees. Individuals not in compliance with all Health and Safety Protocols may be asked to leave the meeting and refunds will not be provided.
A refund request must be submitted in writing at least one month prior to the event and is subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Any request submitted within one month of the event is non-refundable. Requests to change between in-person and virtual meeting formats will be honored up to one week prior to the event, and will incur no fee.
Health and Safety Resources
For questions or concerns, email email@example.com or call 414-918-9805.
The pandemic is ongoing and public health guidance is evolving rapidly. ACDS will be monitoring events closely and will adjust our meeting plans as needed to ensure the safety of all attendees.