The American Contact Dermatitis Society is a professional society that promotes, develops and disseminates information about contact dermatitis and occupational skin diseases.
- Access to valuable databases including the ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program (CAMP). ACDS CAMP provides patients with lists of personal care products that are free of allergens. Only qualified physician members (or physician assistants under physician supervision) may distribute CAMP lists to patients.
- Promote research in contact dermatitis with research fellowships.
- Up-to-date information on the state-of-the-art research and practice.
- Earn CME’s at the Annual Meeting conveniently schedule one-day prior to the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
- Meet and network with a select group of your national and international peers who share an interest in contact dermatitis.
- A subscription to Dermatitis – the official journal of the ACDS– included FREE in print and online with your membership (Fellows, Associates, Affiliates and Residents).
- Recognition of achievement with awards & fellowships.
- Programs to encourage young residents and researchers to pursue careers in contact dermatitis research, education and practice.
- Reduced fees for residents and trainees for membership and meetings. New e-Resident membership allows trainees to join for free with electronic access to Dermatitis and to CAMP. The regular Resident Membership provides the print and online journal plus voting privileges.
- Adjunct Membership available for patch test coordinators.
Click the button below to join!